Returning Student Registration Presentation:
Google Slideshow Presentation for OLR
Downloads and Links:
The New Student Online Application is now closed, thank you for your interest!
To be considered for a position at SFIS High School or Middle School, a full application must be submitted, including the following:
- Entrance exam: Offered from February through March of each year, or as needed;
- Entrance exams for SY2021-2022 are being scheduled as online sessions. Please visit our main website for more information.
- Application forms: Click HERE to download the application;
- Application required documents:
- Affidavit of birth/baptismal certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB)/Tribal Enrollment
- Current unofficial transcripts for the High School applicant or updated report card for the Middle School applicant
- English Language Status letter from current school, or equivalent
- Achievement Test Scores - i.e. NMSBA, NWEA, MAPS, Standardized State Assessment
- Updated Immunization Record
- Guardianship paper (if applicable)
- Travel waiver (for all Hopi, Navajo, and out-of-state students)
- Letters of recommendation: Two letters of recommendation are required.
- One should be completed by school faculty personnel (Math, Reading, Language Arts teacher, for example).
- One letter of recommendation should be from a community or tribal member (not related to the applicant).
Please note that falsification or withholding of any information in this application will be grounds for non-acceptance or immediate dismissal of your child.
For questions, please contact the Director of Admissions, Ms. Karen Dasheno, or the Admissions Assistant, Ms. Leona Chavez.
Santa Fe Indian School
Office of Admissions
PO Box 5340
Santa Fe, NM 87502