2023-2024 SFIS Student Registration
The 23-24 Student Registration is now available in your NASIS Parent Portal. Registration is for current and newly enrolled SFIS students.
The deadline to complete your student’s registration (information tabs and document uploads) is Wednesday, August 9, 2023.
All current and newly enrolled SFIS student are required to upload the following documents into the online registration:
- Annual Physical dated no earlier than 4-1-23
- Current Immunization Record
- Medical Insurance Card (if applicable)
Tips for Completing the 23-24 Student Registration (OLR)
- Enable pop-ups in your browser (Chrome and Firefox are recommended browsers).
- The NASIS Parent Portal website serves as a home base for the Student Registration. When you access the Student Registration a separate tab/window will pop up. The NASIS Parent Portal website and the Student Registration tab/window are connected. The Student Registration tab/window will time-out after approximately 5 minutes if the Infinite Campus-NASIS Parent Portal website is not kept active. We recommend returning to the NASIS Parent Portal website at least every 5 minutes and clicking anywhere on the website. This lets the website know you are still working on the Student Registration tab/window and keeps it active. If you do not do this the Student Registration tab/window may time out and your information may not be saved.
- Documents required for upload are: Annual Physical dated after 4-1-23; Current Immunization Record; Current Medical Insurance. If you need help learning to upload, Admissions staff are ready to assist. Your tribal education departments and libraries are also excellent resources.
- You can Save/Continue the registration at any time and continue at a later date.
- Please do not click Submit unless your registration information and document uploads are complete. If you click Submit and are not done with your registration we can un-submit your registration so you may continue to work on it. Contact Admissions to un-submit your registration at 505-989-6370.
NASIS Parent Portal Access
Parents/guardians of new students accepted for the 23-24 school year received their NASIS Parent Portal Activation Key and instructions. If you did not receive your email, please contact Admissions.
Parents/guardians of returning students
should have an active NASIS Parent Portal account. If you forgot your logins, please submit an email to email@example.com
requesting your logins and to change your NASIS Parent Portal password.
Contact Admissions with questions or assistance, 505-989-6370.